Dell Customer Care
1. Turn off your Dell Laptop First.
2. Disconnect or remove any peripherals connected to the laptop and yen connect the charger to the PC.
3. Check that the LCD screen is clean and there is no dust particle on it.
4. Now Press and hold the D key and the power button on your laptop.
5. This will take you to LCD built-in self-test (BIST) mode. Keep holding the D key till the screen changes its colors.
6. Now the screen will start altering the colors to black, white, red, green and blue automatically.
7. Prudently inspect the screen for irregularities or any anomalies.
8. If you don’t find anything then try reinstalling the VGA or Display drivers.
9. Now Press Esc key to exit.
Visit here: Dell customer support
If you have a display issue with your Dell laptop like flickering, distortion, clarity issues, fuzzy or blurry image, horizontal or vertical lines, color fade etc it’s always good to check it or contact