– How to fix a Dell computer startup error?
In Reply To
1. Turn off your Dell computer & reboot it.
2. Now select the booting options on the screen.
3. Restart your system into the safe mode.
4. Now you can uninstall the software or hardware which you have newly installed.
5. Ring the Dell technical support number
to resolve the hiccups of your Dell computer.
When you find that your Dell computer is showing startup error, you can fix this trouble if you will try the troubleshooting steps those are given over here. Now just have a look on given steps one by one.