classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

n the fourth grade, there was a

ylq
n the fourth grade, there was a problem with simple mathematics, although it is very simple for us now, but at the time, this topic was difficult.at is the difference between the sum of all even numbers and all odd numbers within two thousand?" What do you do? Who will this kind of question? After the teacher had a question Online Cigarettes, the students thought that they couldn't solve it, so they looked dull and waited for the teacher's answer.y I am still thinking Carton Of Marlboro Reds. Suddenly I seem to think of something, so I said to the same table: "Please believe me, the answer is a thousand, I will know at a glance." The same table ignored me, he is still waiting for the teacher's answer.her finally started to talk about the topic, which allowed everyone to wait and let me wait.r's method is to use the formula to find the difference between the two sides. The answer is one thousand.little disappointed, the teacher's method is not what I think. But at the same table, I looked at me with a stunned look, then pointed at me and shouted to the teacher: "Teacher! He, he knows the answer at a glance, and it is right!"teacher came up to me and said to me with a smile: "What is your method?" I said my method: the first even number minus the first odd number is one, the second even number minus the second one The odd number is still one, there are a thousand even numbers and a thousand odd numbers, so one is multiplied by one thousand equals one thousand.yone is watching me stunned. In fact, these questions need to be observed and found that it will not be too difficult.e is true of life. As long as you are good at discovering and carefully observing, you will certainly gain something.s happened during the summer vacation, and my parents took me to Qingdao. In just a few days, what impressed me the most was the Weihai International Bathing Beach Carton Of Cigarettes.the only sunny day in a few days of travel. We rushed there with a good mood. Wow! The sea! Although the sea can be seen every day in Qingdao, but the rain and rain Cheap Cigarettes, coupled with the mist, only a piece of light blue. Now, I finally saw it clearly. The warm sunshine sprinkled little by little on the blue sea, and the naughty waves rushed to the beach, and the sound was very good. I took off my shoes and ran to the beach. And the sister covered the sandcastle and decorated with a variety of shells. After a while, a steeple sand castle was completed. "Come on! You two want to do a speedboat?" Dad shouted Marlboro Gold, and we hurried over and wanted to know. I dreamed of riding a speedboat! After boarding the speedboat, the driver drove out at a rapid speed. In an instant, the sea breeze rushed in, and the waves splashed like everyone in the speedboat on the speedboat. So cool! So exciting! I really like this feeling. Especially when turning, the speedboat is almost on the side of the sea, I seem to lie on the sea level. I am happy, and I am shouting loudly. But my mother was on the sidelines because of the speed of the speedboat. Back on the beach, she kept saying: "There will be no speedboats in the future." I laughed and my sister couldn��t stand up. sun sets, we should return. Looking at this beautiful sea and golden beaches, I feel a little reluctant. So I had to say to him in my heart: "Goodbye, Weihai International Bathing Beach, we will have a chance in the future."