When Eagles head coach Doug Pederson met

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

When Eagles head coach Doug Pederson met

liny195
with the media on Monday Womens Clay Matthews Jersey , he said he didn’t have an update on cornerback Ronald Darby‘s condition after he injured his hamstring in Sunday’s loss to the Lions but expected one later in the day or on Tuesday.It appears they’ve gotten an update and it’s not great news for the Philadelphia secondary. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Eagles expect Darby to miss time after getting the results of his MRI.Making the quick turnaround to play on Thursday night would have been tough regardless of the test results, but Rapoport reports that the outlook is for Darby to miss a few games. After facing the Packers, the Eagles will play the Jets, Vikings and Cowboys.Sidney Jones, Rasul Douglas and Avonte Maddox are on hand at corner for the Eagles and the thinness of the group may lead to a roster move before facing Green Bay. Bills rookie quarterback Josh Allen showed both his arm and his legs to beat the Vikings. And that could force other teams to use a spy on Allen Marcedes Lewis Jersey White , to prevent him from running, diving, and/or leaping, again.He hopes they do.“I鈥檓 not sure what their coach is going to do,” Allen told reporters on Wednesday Mike Daniels Jersey , “I don鈥檛 know if they鈥檙e going to tell them to come after me or have one guy sit back. All I know is that if there鈥檚 one guy sitting back, it’s better for our offensive line and protection, and it鈥檚 better for our guys getting open. We just have more time.”Allen gets his second start in Lambeau Field on Sunday, and the Bills are behind him — including one of the best players on the team.“I鈥檓 not big on rookies, but certain guys you can see it Jason Spriggs Jersey White ,” running back LeSean McCoy said regarding Allen. “You can tell he鈥檚 one of them. He鈥檚 smart, he has a dog in him. He wants to compete at a high level, he wants to win, he lays his body out on the line. I鈥檓 sure a lot of franchise quarterbacks wouldn鈥檛 do that, and it鈥檚 no secret that he鈥檚 our franchise guy. I love him. I love his talent Womens Bryan Bulaga Jersey , and he鈥檚 out there just playing. Everything is like a learning experience for him, but for the most part he鈥檚 just got the natural feel for the game. He鈥檚 a gamer, so I love that.”If he keeps winning, plenty of others will love it, too.