What to do if your Dell notebook won’t boot in Windows 10?
Users are suggested to try the given troubleshooting steps in order to fix the issue from scratch. If required, they can reach out to Dell customer care for further help.
• Power off the laptop and power it on after a while
• When you see the Dell logo, hold the power button till the device shuts down
• Repeat the process again and stop when you see preparing automatic repair screen
• Click advanced options and select troubleshoot
• Reset or refresh your Dell notebook
• Follow the on-screen instructions
Visit here: Dell technical support