Roll Back the Computer Files That Have Been Deleted- Avast Customer Service
Users can restore or rollback their deleted files using avast antivirus chest feature for that you need to follow these simple steps by Avast Customer Service.
* The very first thing user should right click over the avast antivirus icon and choose “Open Avast Interface”
* After that you need select the Maintenance tab
* From the left panel on your avast page select “Virus Chest Option”
* From the very right panel there would be an option user should necessitate selecting the file of interest and do the right click on it.
* Choose the option from “Extract” from the popup box
* The window that will open on the screen, users are entailed to select the place for saving the file and proceed through selecting the option OK”
* At the end, you are required to close the windows and select the location where you want to obtain the selected file and at the right place.
Hence these are the most simple steps that every user can follow with their avast security program to restore the deleted files and in case you need any help or not possible to restore the deleted files immediately call our Avast Customer Service Toll Free Number for instant help or more information Visit our Avast Customer Service website: