Office.com/myaccount – Sign in to My Office Account – Install Office 365, 2016

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Office.com/myaccount – Sign in to My Office Account – Install Office 365, 2016

williamslauraine
Microsoft, the technological behemoth, has revolutionized personal computers. From Microsoft Office 1.0 to Microsoft Office 365, it has grown by leaps and bounds. Now, the chances are that you might be using a Windows PC. The latest Windows version comes with an array of applications and services such as Outlook, OneNote, Skype, OneDrive, etc. Now, all of these applications and services are linked to one account. This account is your Microsoft account. In order to use all these fantastic applications and visit the Windows Store, users need to set up a Microsoft account or log in from an existing one.

What is a Microsoft My Account?

Microsoft account is a platform where users can access all of their Microsoft apps, products, services, etc. For example, if you want to use Skype, then you will have to log in using your Microsoft account username and password. Also, if you want to download Microsoft Office setup from office.com/setup, you will be asked log in to your Microsoft account.  Various platforms that are linked to Microsoft account