Norton account - Set up & install Norton Security Online on a PC and Mac from Xfinity
If you have a personal computer (PC) then follow these steps after following above steps.
1. Begin local installation. Click Run.
2. Allow the program to run.
3. Windows may request permission to proceed. Click Yes.
4. Click Agree and Install.
5. Complete the installation. Log into your Norton account if prompted to associate your device.
Norton Security Online will launch.
Starting to Install Norton Security Online on a Mac computer from Xfinity
1. Begin local installation process. Open your Mac list of downloads and double-click the install file.
2. Run the installer.
3. Mac’s security warns of files downloaded from the Internet. Click Open.
4. Click Agree & Install.
5. You may be prompted to enter your Mac login information to allow changes.
6. Mac also requires permission for system extensions on initial install. Click Open Security
7. Click Allow.
Note: This screen will only appear on the first installation. If you uninstall or reinstall, this box will not appear.
8. Click Continue.
9. Your product will launch after you restart your Mac.