For the set-up of Netgear router, all you need to do is given here in steps. You can follow the steps in sequence and then you can set up the router successfully.
1. First off, you will have to remove the antenna cap and attach it to the ports.
2. Now prepare a modem to connect it.
3. Then power on the Netgear router & connect it with the computer.
4. Now for the configuration of the router, you will have to log in your account.
5. After that, you can call on Netgear router tech support number which is all time available for everyone.