Laremy Tunsil Jersey

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Laremy Tunsil Jersey

linchao
Another Chargers tight end has been lost for the year to a torn ACL.

Chargers coach Anthony Lynn announced on Sunday Laremy Tunsil Jersey , via Eric Williams of ESPN.com, that undrafted rookie Austin Roberts tore his ACL during Saturday’s practice. That’s the same injury that Hunter Henry suffered while working out in the offseason and the Chargers also lost cornerback Jason Verrett to a torn Achilles since players reported for camp last week.

Roberts, whose father Alfredo was an NFL tight end Aldrick Rosas Jersey , caught 35 passes for 500 yards and three touchdowns during his time at UCLA. Virgil Green, Braedon Bowman, Sean Culkin Jack Crawford Jersey , Cole Hunt and Ben Johnson are the remaining tight ends on the Chargers roster.

That group could change if the team strikes a deal for Antonio Gates to return for another season. Gates’ agent Tom Condon said last week that the two sides are talking about a contract.

The Los Angeles Rams enter the second day of the NFL draft expecting to wait some more.

Barring a trade Friday, the Rams' first pick will not come until the 23rd selection in the third round, the 87th overall pick. The Rams traded their first-round pick Gabe Jackson Jersey , the 23rd overall selection, to New England for wide receiver Brandin Cooks earlier this month. The Rams included their second-round pick as part of a trade with Buffalo for wide receiver Sammy Watkins in August.

The Rams have three fourth-round picks to use if they want to move up to address their most glaring needs at linebacker.

Safety and offensive line are also areas the Rams will look to upgrade over the next two days.

__

Elie Okobo Jersey 

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.