classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

It��s quite a

ylq
It��s quite a lot to say "the cow" in our class. Today, I came to the four "cattlemen" in our class. Each of them has an nickname.e Lei Feng" former Fu Xin, she is the squad leader of our class, "Live Lei Feng" is none other than her. She helps others and often helps people who have difficulties: when the classmate falls, she will always lift him up; some students chase after the campus, she can always stop it; the old man has to cross the road or go up and down the stairs When she always helps in the past Cartons Newports Sale... The original Fuxin not only helps others, but also often thinks about the class. Our monthly civilized team is because she actively picks up the garbage on the ground and keeps the class clean and tidy Marlboro Gold 100 Cigarettes. . Former Fu Xin is also a good assistant to the teacher of the class teacher Li. She often helps the teacher to change the homework and send and receive books. It is our good monitor.tle Smart" The "Little Smart" in our class is Cheng Yibo. If you look at his name, he knows that he is very smart Newport Cigarettes On Apple Store. Don't look at his small size, he can be proficient in language, mathematics, and English. In the classroom, he listened carefully and actively raised his hand. Every time the teacher asked questions, he was almost the first to raise his hand Marlboro Red 100S Cigarettes Online. In a math class, Teacher Chen had a difficult math problem. When we were thinking about it, Cheng Yibo had already raised his hand and said the answer Order Malboro 100S Gold Pack In Usa. We all admire the five bodies. Cheng Yibo also wrote very quickly, and the first one was written every time, and it was fast and good. He took the first place in the last semester exam, which is a veritable "Little Smart" in our class.male Flying Man" Xie Yuling is called "female flying man" in the class. Why? Because she runs as fast as the wind, no girl in our class is her opponent. In the running competition of physical education class, she is the shortest female classmate in her time. Last year's Winter Games, she also won the first place in the 100m race for our class!e "small artist" is the "small artist" that everyone likes, and the long and beautiful. She is especially good at drawing, and every painting she paints is colorful and lifelike. What impressed me the most was the peony flower she painted, one flower, bright and beautiful, and the teacher also posted her work to the class exhibition. Every time I saw the peony she painted in class, it seemed to smell a scent, and learning became easier.his is the "cow man" of our class. I believe that under their leadership, there will be more "cattle people" emerging in the future. Do not believe, wait and see.