To install the HP LaserJet 1020 Drivers on Mac just follow the below mentioned steps:
1. First Download and install the following package from the given link:
2. Make sure that the printer is on and connected to your Mac System.
3. Now Open “System Preferences” and then click on “Printers & Scanners”.
4. Now Click on the plus sign and select your preferred printer from the list. In this case 1020 Printer.
5. Now, from the drop down menu, click on “Select Printer Software”
6. Locate and select your HP LaserJet 1022 and press Add.
7. Try printing by the added print queue.
The above steps should resolve your printer issue but, if it does not, then you can contact HP Printer Customer Support phone Number.
Visit here: HP Printer Customer support Number