classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

In the distance

ylq
In the distance is the dark and silent mountains, draped in the mottled tree shadows of the crescent moon, swaying the body, twisting into an empty starry sky. Or there is another moonlight that touches her skin Cheap Cigarettes, and the soft chasing is filled with the trembling green leaves, and the tears seem to drip down and sink into the winding mountain wind Newport 100S. The starry sky is getting quieter, but she has the ultimate joy. You see, the stars flying in the sky, squinting, squinting at the hidden moon. It��s just this clean sea of ??clouds, where can it accommodate her beauty? The month was shy and red, and he was so sullen that the stars became more and more vibrant. Three rows and seven groups, in this lonely blank, a silver wire was drawn into the night. , filled in the sky. The roar of the sky and the river, is it your laughter? The purest part of the darkness, can you let me live with you? Don't refuse, my cherished river is also lonely, and the sound of the water is not as old as the eagerness of the past, slowly opening your eyes, being blown to the distance Wholesale Cigarettes, sleeping with the mountains and sleeping outside the sky! At this time, a cobblestone is no longer silent. He stands on the side of the shore and whispers to the other shore. There, the partner of the childhood sweetheart that once owned has fallen to the bottom of the river Newport Cigarettes. He looked at the fine sands of the river at the bottom of the river, and the undulating and undulating, and finally his eyes sank in the darkness, buried in the side of a plain guest, and slept together. The wind on the shore was a bit cold, so he jumped into the river with her, and the shallow mourning of the brook, carrying the sorrows that could not undulate, paved the river, waiting, waiting for the mountains, lending you The body buried my mourning, and when the spring came, I sent another flower branch, and I had a green fruit, waiting for her pity. Also, there is a sky, the most clear light, fill this dark universe, illuminate her deep eyes, and see if there is a drop in the lonely tear lake Marlboro Lights. Let me and the pebbles wait at the bottom of the river until her tears fall into a tears, and as the waves are sent to my hands, I will sleep with happiness.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Cigarettes Online
<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes