classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

In the 11 years

ylq
In the 11 years, the word "self-media" appeared. If the word changes according to time mokingusacigarettes.com, the word should belong to the post-80s! Since the media said that one is to sell yourself, the easiest way to sell yourself is to write an article. Through the means of online marketing to spread, from the traditional paste bar, forums, blogs, Weibo, WeChat these platforms to absorb powder. The most direct result of sucking powder is to gain trust. I have mentioned it more than once in my article. A web writer who has been writing for eight years has entered the million in the year with QQ space advertising fees. This should also be regarded as a more powerful character to play in the QQ space. But as far as the status quo is concerned, everyone after the 90s has vanity, and I don��t know which big god proposed "self-star"! Let a group of people after 90s inflated instantly, since the star even has the meaning of killing the media. After 90, it seems that we have to catch up with the meaning of the 80s. This comparison of attitudes has repeatedly exaggerated the vanity of the 90s. It is packed high. I would like to ask what is now called the 90s since the stars. How many of you know the predecessors of your predecessors "self-media"? If you don't even know this, then the current self-star is really sorry that the real source of the former self-media is a personal blog. The most well-known source of this personal blog program is word press. What is the name of the person who operates the website? Called SEOER, and the source of SEOER is the ranking of the website. What is the purpose of the website ranking? It is the network marketing that converts the final transaction through traffic. It is because SEOER feels that the online market is becoming more and more difficult to develop, so there is a specific behavior that wants to create high-yield by building its own fame. Now well-known self-media people, such as: Lu Songsong, Zhu Weikun, Almighty Bear, Master and so on. And this group of people used to be doing SEO, they often write articles, they all use the traditional Internet, mobile Internet to market themselves. The reason why I say that they are all "scorpions" to sell out must be high, that is for the present Numerous 90s. Entrepreneurs have been flooding, and now the media has begun to flood, and the main culprit is the post-90s. Of course, they are also leading the 80s. Entrepreneurship is to make money, since the media is also to make money, everything is to make money. If you want to make money, you must be shameless. If you don��t want to face it, you must insist on doing one thing. If you want to face it, you can��t do one thing well, and you can��t do a big thing. Now, after changing the nickname to his real name in the 90s, he said that he is from the media. It is estimated that he participated in the training of a big coffee from the star, and he said that he is a star. I would like to ask, how many fans do you have on Weibo? Is there 100,000? How much information about you on the Internet? Is there 50,000? What is the amount of QQ space access? Is there a 2000+ visit? Is there a 10 Marlboro Cigarettes,000+ live powder on the WeChat public platform? Does the article read 500+ daily traffic? Is the article original? Is the writing time long enough? Have you insisted on writing it down? Since the media has been sealed by the stars or not given by others, who is it for? Since the media itself is a marketing school that sells itself, every day I hear people say that they sell themselves and sell themselves! Some people are willing to buy you, they have not achieved a certain value. Who is going to buy you? We still have less to install. Like us, we want to sell ourselves after the grassroots 90, we can��t rely on TV advertising, we can��t rely on training and promotion, then we can only By the network. The most direct way to rely on the Internet is to write an article Cigarettes For Sale. The most clear thing about writing an article is the truth of writing, the reality of writing, whether it is good or not, at least most of the post-90 thinking is still very simple, they will not think of their peers. If you write an article, you will not think that the article written by your peers is poor Marlboro Gold, because the same-aged person does not write and sells himself and sells himself in a down-to-earth manner Marlboro Lights. Selling himself is not based on saying that shouting his throat has no value, just like Empty words. Selling depends on accumulation, persistence, and of course, thinking and finally mastering the marketing method.
<br/>Related articles:<br/> Cigarettes Online
<br/> Carton Of Cigarettes