classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I was surprised to come

ylq
I was surprised to come to the city of Qiqi from Shanmei City Marlboro Cigarettes Online. He will work and live in Qiqi City for half a yeaut of the train station. He had a pure water bottle in his hand and he looked around and found no trash can. He walked a long way forward and looked around, still not finding the trash caed to see a man coming over and asked him where he had a trash can. He had to throw a bottle. The man looked at it and said strangely: "You are from a foreign country? Where do you want to throw it?" I asked the man strangely and wonderingly: "Where do you want to throw it, don't you fine it?" The man smiled: "False? What is the penalty? You haven't seen all the rubbish on the floor? Everyone throws it, no one has been fined!" Ithat a supermarket next door was crowded with people. It seemed that I was doing something Cheap Cigarettes. He squeezed into the crowd and saw that the original purchase of 100 yuan would be a lucky draw. I was surprised that I had to buy something and I went to the supermarket. After buying things, he found a long queue in front of the checkout counter. I was consciously ranked at the end of the team. Half an hour passed, and it was strange that I was not close to the checkump in the queue, they went forward and stopped: "You can't jump in the queue!" The man groaned and wondered: "What is it about you?" It was inserted in front of the team. I was wondering why the person in front of him was all in the queue. The man looked at him and said, "Are you from outside the country? If you are honestly lined up, I am afraid that you will not be able to get to the cashier in an hour! When you were in the supermarket, you saw that you are here. Now it��s still here. Wait a long time, just jump in the queue!�� I��ve said strangely: ��It��s too quality!�� He waited for a while and found that someone was constantly plugging in the team. The man in front of him had already paid the bill, and now he is another person in front of him Marlboro Cigarettes. Once strange, I couldn��t bear it. I finalst. I was surprised to say: "How can the bus not stop?" After a while, another bus came, butrson and ask why the bus stopped at the platform. The man looked at him and said, "Are you from a foreign country? The platform is a display. You want to get on the bus and beckon!" I once said: "Isn't that messy?" The man said Marlboro Red 100S, "What set of chaos, stop beckoning, how y back to Shanmei City. Just got off the bus, he threw a cigarette butt on the ground. An old man wearing a red armband came over and said to him, "You throw a cigarette butt a fine of fifty yuan!" I was surprised to be surprised: "Isn't it just throwing a cigarette butt? Is turned into a supermarket and bought something. I saw a long queue in front of the checkout counter. He quickly stepped forward and jumped in. The person behind him immediately yelled: "Please go to the back of the queue!" It was strange that he was not so obedient, and he pretended to be dumb in front of the team Carton Of Cigarettes. Before arriving at the checkout counteizzed past. It was strange to wait for a while, and then came a bus again, he also waved, this bus is also whizzing past. At this time, someone next to him said to him: "You want to take the bus, please go to the platform in front!" Once strangely said: "Why go to the platform? It is convenient to stop beckoning!" The man said: " You don't have to go to the platform. You can't sit in the car one day!" It was strange to squat and said: