I'd adulation to see a brand new quest

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I'd adulation to see a brand new quest

Ififafi
It's one affair to become sometimes apathetic absolution a good amend and missing per week, again addition affair absolutely to place updates on authority for some time http://www.mmo2player.com/
In this time around they can focus upon authoritative one big amend that is of top quality.
I'm affectionate of biased adjoin lots of of the new improvements though, about every modify has attenuated a achievement I've already spent the continued time training (Agility primarily, again there's apache that accustomed 9001 updates back again I maxed it away) or been targeted at an absolutely altered build up of players (such as PvMers or PKers and so on).
I'd adulation to determine a new adventure or perhaps a fun section of reasonable appear afterwards any exp accretion add-ons or incentives, like Clan Wars if that arrived on the scene. Achievement affidavit were appealing air-conditioned too.
I don't accusation Jagex for this really, they action the reasonable via poll as requested/suggested by players aural the city.
It passes a poll, they again add it to the game. As far as updates & aware of the association for recommendations go, they accept a attractive acceptable arrangement compared to numerous added amateur out presently there.
IMO the best updates OSRS has already established has appear from PDC contests. The motherlode abundance as well as rooftop activity were absurd updates plus they were account Jagex didn't charge to look up with.
The affliction updates in my experience were the corp barbarian cavern that was so lazily anticipation associated with and accomplished and Nieves apache cavern or what anytime it's called.
That apache breadth offers fabricated abounding locations from the bold absurd to visit such as the apache belfry within Canifis. ififa666