classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I am a young lady, also a

ylq
I am a young lady, also a nerd. In addition to studying or studying, I never do housework. I have to take a book while eating and eating Wholesale Cigarettes. Once I went shopping with my mother, I had a pair of pink sneakers, and my eyes stayed on the shoes and I refused to transfer. So I begged my mother, and my mother finally agreed. When I got home, my grandmother said, "Would you like to tie your shoes?" Mom suddenly realized: "Yeah! How do I forget that you won't tie your shoes? I will retire tomorrow Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping." "No! No! I want to wear!" Mom See you, but I agree. However, it is easy to embroider flowers, and the next day I can't tie my shoes Marlboro Cigarettes Online, and I am sweating. When Grandma sees this scene, she has to say: "Forget it! Fortunately, you didn't wear it out, let it go!" "No! The shoes are back, let me wear slippers to go to school! Then I have no quality?" I said with anger . "So, do you know what quality is?" said Mom. I blurted out: "Learning seriously, excellent results!" "It's very good, but it's less self-sufficient. One can't live on his own, no matter how good the grade is, it's not a good quality child. Do you understand?" Thinking hard: "Yes! Independent life is very important. I once saw a news saying that a student who passed the exam abroad was unable to take care of himself and stayed at home. This fact gave me a wake-up call. then on, I began to help my mother to do some small housework as far as I could, such as mopping the floor, washing dishes, cleaning up clothes, helping my father staying up late to refresh my cup of coffee, washing my own clothes, taking a bath myself; Eat; sleep alone, find clothes for yourself. Start with everyday small things and exercise your ability to live independently.rd work pays off". After a period of time, my ability to live independently has increased. Although it is much harder every day than usual, it is worth the pain! After all, I learned to take care of myself. I eat a little more every day and take more rest every day. Who knows that there is a new problem: Gradually, obesity comes to the door. I always want to eat more every day, and my dad who is on a business trip is back, saying that I am a big man, no! I have to strengthen my physical activity. So, I got up early every morning for half an hour, went to the morning exercise, I practiced three winters Carton Of Marlboro Reds, and practiced 39 in the summer. After half a year, I didn't know how much sweat I had, and my weight returned to normal. Not only that, my physical fitness has become better. I rarely get sick and basically don't take medicine How Much Is A Carton Of Newports.e to the daily small things, adhere to physical exercise, this is two magic weapons that I can develop self-care and healthy physique.