How to wirelessly connect a Lexmark printer to computer?
Many users prefer to connect their Lexmark printer to the computer in wireless mode. It allows more convenience of printing over a shared network. So in case if you are also looking for the connection steps, then follow the undermentioned ones.
• Take a USB cable and connect the printer and computer
• Turn on the Lexmark printer and then turn on the wireless print server, plug the wireless print server in AC adapter
• Run the installation disc that came along with the wireless printer
• Follow the onscreen instructions
• The print server will connect to the network and you can start printing
If you come across any difficulty then immediately get in touch with Lexmark Printer Customer Support Number that can be dialed during all hours of the day.