Dell printers are very excellent devices when it comes to printing, but most of the time users encounter with the issue of their Dell printer that won’t print. There can be multiple reasons behind this hassle. But you can try some enlisted troubleshooting to fix it.
• At first, cancel all print jobs and turn off the printer then switch it on
• Check if your printer is set as default or not
• Update the printer driver
• Check the status of hardware
• Also, check the ink cartridges and replace them if needed
It is however recommended for the users to contact Dell tech support for further guidance regarding sorting out the issue.