Mac system users must follow the below mentioned process:
1. Move to your Dock and click on the Downloads folder. The Downloads folder is present there by default.
2. Launch the downloaded file.
3. You may be prompted to confirm the download on your Mac PC.
4. Now, in the setup screen, click the Continue option present in the lower right-hand side.
5. In the following prompt, select the Continue option.
6. Click on the I agree button in the Microsoft License Terms screen.
7. When prompted, click on Continue.
8. Then, click on the Install option.
9. You may need to enter the Mac admin password.
10. After that, click the Install Software button and the Office 365 setup will start to install.
11. You will be notified when the installation is over.
12. In the end, click on Close.