How to fix issues after updating the Dell Inspiron Windows 10?
However, Windows 10 is the latest Window update which has advanced features but yet plenty of issues appears with it. Especially when you update the Windows 10. If you have such issue then try these given steps to troubleshooting.
1. Power off and then power on the Dell computer.
2. In between the starting of computer press F8 to turn it on.
3. You will see an option “Automatic repair” click on it.
4. Now follow the on-screen instructions.
5. If you have confusion or doubt then call on Dell customer service number and ask the technical team to troubleshoot.
visit here: Dell customer care number
Is your Dell computer not turning off? Have you tried some troubleshooting but nothing seems to be working then you are advised to get in touch with Dell customer support number immediately? The team of highly trained and certified technicians will provide you instant help to resolve the glitch you are confronting. They possess sound knowledge about all Dell computer and laptop problems that the users come across in their day to day life.
Visit here: Dell technical support number