How to fix Norton Security Suite error “Your Norton Protection is no longer active”?
You need to run the Norton setup Remove and Reinstall Tool
1. You need to visit Norton.com/Setup link.
2. Download the ‘Norton Remove and Reinstall’ tool.
Please note- You need to save the file to the desktop. And on some browsers, the file gets automatically saved to its default location.
3. Press Ctrl +J key from the keyboard, to open the ‘Downloads’ window.
4. Double-click on the ‘NRnR’ icon.
5. Select the option ‘Agree’ after reading the license agreement.
6. Click on the option ‘Advanced Options’.
7. Select the option ‘Remove only’.
8. Click on the option ‘Remove’.
9. Select the option ‘Restart Now’.