How to Recover Hacked Hotmail Account 1-866-235-8555
Hotmail is a free web service provided by Microsoft. Since then Microsoft has launched multiple updated versions of Hotmail and the current Hotmail supports the audio players and improved spam filtering system. Microsoft merged Hotmail with Outlook and hence the collaborated features led the user to enjoy the web service.
If you are using Hotmail and found some suspicious activity in your account, then be sure your account is hacked. Now the question may arise as 'How to get back your Hotmail hack account?'.
The process is a bit simpler, just follow these simple steps to recover your hacked account.
• Open Microsoft Account and then go to the login page.
• Enter your Username and Password, if you can't access your account then might be hacker changed your password. Now you should select, 'Forget my password' just below the Username and Password.
• After selecting the same, you will see 3 options in front of your computer screen and they are
1. I forgot my Password.
2. I know my Password but can't sign in.
3. I think someone else is using my Microsoft Account.
• Now, select option and just below a dialogue box will appear where you will be asked “why you think your account has been accessed by someone else. This process is optional and does not give any effect to reach recovery page.
• In the recovery page, enter your Username and also enter the Captcha to prove you are not a robot. After doing all these, a new page will appear where you will be asked to 'receive the security code' if you have registered your mobile number with your account, then you will receive a text comprised of a code, enter the code which you received in your registered mobile number and click Next. If you have not merged your mobile number with your account, then select' I don't have any of these'.
• If you have selected “I don't have any of these” then a page will appear where you have to provide your alternate mail address and a link will be sent to that mail address. Open your alternate mail address and click on the link sent by the Microsoft, a new page will appear on your screen and you have to enter your new password. Enter your new password twice, confirm the same and click Next.
• You can change your language also from the setting option.
If still, you persist the problem then dial on Hotmail Tech Support Number, here you will get the assistance from the tech team.
How to Fix Your Hacked Hotmail Account?
• First of all, change your password, always choose the strong password, use alpha-numeric and use uppercase and lowercase both for the password.
• Enter your Username and Password on the Microsoft Account Page.
• Go to the setting, scroll down and select Options.
• From Options, select 'your account details'. An account security page will appear on your screen, select change password. Now here, you have to enter your old password first, then on the next box enter your new password twice and click on Save.
These were the basic steps which let you recover your hacked account, but even though you can't access then take the assistance from the Hotmail Tech Support, you just have to dial to the Hotmail Tech Support Number and the concerned person will attend you for your assistance. The number is available 24*7, so you can reach anytime.