The TS-02 is the most common error in brother printers. There are many causes of the Brother Printer Error code TS-02. Some of the common causes are, it might be caused by windows system file damage or Corrupted system files.
Follow these step to fixing the Error TS-02;
1. First, you need to check the internet connective.
2. Unplug the power cable, wait for a few seconds, and then again plugin.
3. Brother printer does not support a 5GHz SSID/ESSID and you must select a 2.4 GHz SSID/ESSID.
4. Make sure that must set to 2.4 GHz or 2.4 GHz/5 GHz.
5. You can use the Brother Printer setup Wizard option from the Control Panel.
6. Manually by enter the SSID and security information, and then confirm it.
7. Re-Check the SSID and security information.
8. After complete the process, you need to restart your Brother printer.
Follow the steps to fix the Brother Printer Error Code TS-02. But if you still find trouble contact the Brother Printer Service center. For instant help, you can dial Brother Printer customer support number.