Change your AOL account password regularly to thwart hackers. There are two reasons to change AOL mail or AIM mail password:
1. Forgotten AOL Password and want to recover it.
2. AOL account hack by someone.
To prevent that cause, you need to update your password regularly every month.
Change AIM Mail or AOL Mail Password
1. Login into your account using your username or current password.
2. Click on your name which is shown in AOL Screen>> Click on Manage Your Account.
3. Select the Change Password option.
4. Enter a new password in both “New Password” and “Confirm Password”. Make sure you have chosen
a strong password with all combination of keys.
5. Click on “Save”.
Tips to choose a Strong Password:
A long password is difficult to crack rather than a short password. But it also harder to remember. Always choose a strong password with the combination of numbers, letters, special characters with the length of at least 10 to 12 character long.
If you need help to change AOL password or AOL Password Reset, contact AOL Customer Service department by dialing 1-855-599-8359 toll-free number.