How do I setup my Verizon email on my Android phone?
You can access your Verizon email account on your Android based mobile phone with help of these settings.
User name settings
• Your Verizon Online user name
• Your Verizon Online password
High Speed Internet (DSL) settings
• Domain: dsl.verizon.net
• Network protocol used: TCP/IP
Mail server settings
• Incoming mail server (POP3) - pop.verizon.net
• Incoming Server Port Numbers - 995
• Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - smtp.verizon.net
• Outgoing Server Port Numbers - 465
• Make sure This server requires a secure connection (SSL) is checked
If needed, you can take help from Verizon customer support team anytime.