HERE ARE SOLUTIONS OF SOME COMMON ISSUES WHICH ARE FACED BY MANY APPLE USERS
Issues while swapping from Android to iOS
Many people feel a dilemma while switching from Android to iOS. But you can easily transfer all your data from your old Android device to your new Apple device. Follow the steps given below for moving your data from Android to iOS.
• Open your new iOS device and follow the onscreen commands until you see the App and Data option.
• Select the Move Data from Android option
• You have to install an app in your old android device from the app store from transferring your android data to iOS
• Open the application to continue on both devices
• Click on Agree and next option on your Android device
• A code of 12 digits will be displayed on your new iOS device
• Enter that code in your Android device
• The device will show you a list of data which is about to transfer from your Android device to iPhone device
• You can also add or remove items which you want to restore.
Now, your Android data will be transferred to your new iOS device.
If you are facing any issue while swapping the devices, please contact Apple Customer Service Number.
Speaker button is greyed-out while having a phone call
Some users experienced that the speaker icon of iPhone is greyed-out during the phone call. This issue occurs mostly when you are paired with some other devices via Bluetooth. For resolving this problem, turn off your Bluetooth by swiping up from the bottom and toggle the Bluetooth icon.
Issue while updating the iOS devices
Apple provides frequent updates for all devices. Each update comes with some minor fixes and improvements from the old one. New users may face issues while updating the iOS devices. Here are some steps for updating iOS devices:
• Open the settings
• Navigate to software updates
• Click on download and install the update
• Outdated iOS can be a backdoor for various harmful malware and hackers. Always update your iOS when a new update is available. If you are unable to update your iOS device, contact Apple Customer Support Number +1-833-290-8999 for step by step guidance.
Handoff issues on your Mac devices
If you are facing the Handoff issues in your Mac computers, follow the steps given below:
• Open your Mac device
• Go to System Preferences
• Go to General
• Tap the checkbox button next to Allow Handoff between Mac and your iCloud devices and uncheck it
• Again tap the checkbox button next to Allow Handoff between Mac and your iCloud devices and check it
If you are still facing handoff issues then dial Mac Support Number and get the best solutions.