classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

From the time I remembered

ylq
From the time I remembered, my mother was very embarrassed, knowing that my mother was annoyed, but always said from time to time: "Isn't the composition finished? Have you reviewed your homework?" Hate! until one daay Carton Of Marlboro Reds, my mother was on a business trip, and my father was not there. I seemed to feel the long-lost freedom. In the past, my mother always said: "Be careful in doing homework, quality is good, don't be half-hearted..." Today, I can finally relax! After dinner, I started watching TV. what! The TV is so beautiful, I have been watching it for a long time without knowing it. At this time, the phone suddenly rang, actually it is a mother! I picked up the phone, and the annoying sorrow came again: "Son Newport 100S, is the homework done?" At this moment, I looked at the clock subconsciously. God! Actually more than nine o'clock! I watched TV for more than two hours. In my usual time, my mother��s cockroach, I must be lying on the side of the pillow. Now, my homework is not finished! I swallowed and said: "Well, still, I haven't finished a few questions." "How are you so slow, before..." Mom's cockroaches came again. I worked hard and finally got to bed at 12:00. Ie has less maternal love, and maternal love is less. That day, I found tha is the most precious!
Growing up is like a river, sometimes flowing to a wide and open place, tumbling thousands of miles; something flows to a narrow and narrow boundary, twisting back and forth. In the process of growing up, there are joys, troubles, sadness, frustrations, and emotions. When you feel it with your heart, that touch is often accompanied by you: we will be moved by that sentence Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, touched the tears, andwas a child, I often fell ill. I remember a beautiful evening when I was three years old. I was playing under the big tree in the yard. Suddenly I felt a little dizzy, but after all, I was a child, I didn��t know anything, so I didn��t pay much attention to it and continued to play there. When I was at dinner time, my mother told me to go to the meal. When I went to the door, my mother looked at me and seemed to be uncomfortable. I asked what happened to me. I said nothing, I might be tired, I will have nothing to eat after dinner. When eating, my mother seemed to observe that my face was getting worse and worse, and my body shook slightly. I asked me again what happened Marlboro Lights, I did not answer. My mother hurriedly took the thermometer to give me a temperature. After ten minutes, the thermometer came out. My mother was shocked, thirty-nine degrees. My mother was anxious like an ant on a hot pot and quickly sent me to the hospital. After the doctor checked, I said that I was fine, that is, I had a fever, and my mother put down the heart that mentioned the eyes of the blind man. Then, accompany me to get some drip.was dripping, my mother brought some antipyretics and brought me a glass of water to call me. I barely took the medicine, put it in my hand, and refused to put it in my mouth. My mother seemed to see that I didn't want to take medicine. I said to me, "You must be brave, be strong, and remember the words of good medicine and suffering from illness." Under the encouragement of my mother, I took the medicine and put it in my mouth. With my mother's tired face, I think the medicine in my mouth seems to be sweet Cigarettes Online, and it has always been sweet to my heart, and a stream of heat is tumbling in my heart. I don't know when, a drop of tears filled with love slipped from my eyes.