classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

During the Ching Ming period,

ylq
During the Ching Ming period, there were many rains, and the people on the road wanted to break the soul Newport 100S. Asked where the restaurant is, the shepherd boy refers to the apricot village. In the early morning, the silk "tears" fell, and it was God who was crying for the old man! Hey! How great our ancestors are! I was moved by the heavens.day is the Ching Ming Festival, and I got dark in the early morning. I opened my eyes, but for a few seconds Cigarettes Cheaper, I closed again. Open the door and look down. Grandpa and Grandma have packed up their things and ready to go to the grave Newport Cigarettes Coupons. I ran to the living room in a hundred meters and followed Grandpa and Grandma to sweep the Tomb of Taigong.ng the way, my mood was particularly exciting, from time to time, with the spring of the wind, stroking my face. In the morning, it��s so refreshing! a twinkling of an eye, we came to the tomb of Taigong to see the loved ones, and the tears had already wet their eyes. I saw a lot of dust on the tomb of Taigong, and I used a handkerchief to gently remove the ash. The younger brother and I joined the Taigong in heaven to burn paper money. I saw the photo of Taigong, I couldn��t help but think of the grandfather before my death. I remember that every time I went to visit the Taigong Marlboro Cigarettes Price, he always said kindly: "Children, how is the grade? Learning is not tired..." A series of questions made me very tired. At that time, I didn't understand things, I didn't always call Taigong good, but Taigong didn't care about me. Every time I grab a handful of sugar and sneak it into my pocket when I chat with my loved ones. Now, no one wants to call. Whenever I see the deep wrinkles in Taigong's hands, my heart encourages myself to study hard and give back to my loved ones... Now, I can no longer see the kind face of his grandfather and his loving hands Newport Cigarettes Website. Although there is a lot of sugar now, I can't eat the kind of deep love and intertwined taste. I can't help but cry when I think of it. I can't help but miss the grandfather.ecalling the old man, it is nothing but illusory, people can't resurrect, we must study hard, return our loved ones, let us sigh again - God moved, crying for the old man!