But this is also a good squad of Liverpool

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

But this is also a good squad of Liverpool

linhhuong0507
Coach David Moyes made a shocking start to Liverpool after a perfect start to Portsmouth this season.
Wesley Hoedt's home goal with Joel Matip as well as Mohamed Salah helped Liverpool win easily against Southampton at Anfield. This is also the seventh victory after seven games of the Kop this season.

The current win is also Liverpool's best start to the season. But coach David Moyes insists Klopp's squad is not the best Liverpool squad he has ever seen kết quả bóng đá ngoại hạng anh mới nhất
"I think Liverpool are a very good team now. But if you look at Liverpool in previous years, they also have very strong squads. At one point Liverpool had Xabi Alonso, Mascherano, Gerrard and Torres in the squad.

"But this is also a good squad of Liverpool. But I'm not sure if it's as good as their previous squad. "

The squad that Moyes referred to almost won Liverpool his first Premier League title in 2008/09. They finished the season with 86 points, four points behind Manchester United doc bao bong da

Currently, Klopp's army is leading the league with two points more than the defending champion Man City.

"Liverpool are playing in impressive style. Their attacking players are very prominent. And so Liverpool are now a force that can not be underestimated. " https://keobongda365.blogspot.com/

But when asked if Liverpool are now good enough to win the Premier League title, Moyes said: "No, I think they have not won the Premier League yet."